Projects are online topic folders which can be created for different classes, groups or individuals and contain items assigned to the whole class/group or individuals.
Projects keep topic resources in one place, quizzes, albums, topic discussions,topic related homework/assignments etc. (Pupils are able to discuss freely in the class and group discussions, project discussions should be encouraged to stay on task). Unrelated homework/assignments can be set outside of a project using the homework/assignment tool. Teachers can create as many topic folders (Projects) as they like, activated, deactivated or archived until ready to use with a class.
Pupils also have access to a number of web links via the Starz Activities area...You could put a reminder/link on a project page to send them to check these out for themselves.
Elearning have created and Shared Projects which you can use:
To Use these projects:
- Log into Starz+ and select Project from your menu bar
- Click to ‘Create Project’
- Select to ‘Create Project Based on Existing Template’
- Use the Search field to search for... ‘Specific project name’
- Elect to ‘Use’ the project
- Type into the ‘Class’ field the name of your class or group as displayed within Starz+ - Select this from the dropdown. Make any other adjustments to project set-up to meet your needs
- Select Finish
- The Project will now appear in your Current Projects
- Add or remove contents/wording to meet your class needs
Need to know more? Watch the eSchools video below: